Gassy Pants Colic & Gas Relief for Babies
Organic Aromatherapy Oil
Newborns ~ Babies
PURE ~ SAFE ~ EFFECTIVE
Fast relief from painful gas, constipation and indigestion. Safe and gentle enough for newborns, yet effective enough for toddlers!
- 10 ml roll on glass bottle (convenient for travel and easy to refill)
- 30 ml/ 1 oz pump (3 x's the size of roll on for 1/2 the price)
Helps with Symptoms of:
- Colic & Gas
- Tummy Aches
- Acid Reflux
- Stubborn Hiccoughs
Signs and Symptoms of Colic & Gas in Babies include:
- Intense crying- goes on for hours- usually late afternoon or evening
- Baby draws legs up to stomach
- Abdomen feels hard to the touch
- Face is flushed
Suitable For Use On:
- NEWBORN BABIES
- TODDLERS & KIDS (Although a stronger formulation can be found here.)
- ADULTS- great for acid indigestion and digestive upsets (ALTHOUGH we have a stronger formulation here, however this can work in a pinch!)
- THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN
Directions for use: Diluted for safe application to the skin. Rub a few drops onto the palms of your hands and massage onto skin as instructed below. FOR COLIC, CONSTIPATION, GAS and TUMMY ACHES: massage onto child's abdomen and mid back; massaging baby in a clockwise circular motion for 10-15 after eating to help remove trapped gas. May also massage legs and feet for a general overall calming effect. FOR ACID INDIGESTION & HEARTBURN: Massage onto throat, chest and abdomen.
STUBBORN HICCUPS: Massage onto chest, bottom of rib cage and abdomen.
- GIVE Colic Gas Relief AT LEAST 15 MIN TO START WORKING WITH THE BODY.
- May be applied several times as needed.
- Please note- if your baby tends to stick their feet in their mouth, avoid application to the feet!
- For Preterm Babies, Please consult your healthcare professional before use of Colic Gas Relief.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for Ingestion.
- Keep away from the eyes.
- If you have a reaction, discontinue use immediately. For skin irritation apply plain olive, coconut or almond oil directly to the skin to help eliminate the irritation and wash with mild soap and cool water.
- For accidental exposure to the eyes, rinse eye for 15-20 minutes with cool water.
- Note: This product is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, contact your healthcare professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any disease or condition. All information is intended for your
general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical
advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We do not give
medical advice. If you have questions regarding a specific medical
condition or are in need of medical advice for any specific health
issues, please consult your physician before purchasing any product(s).
The information contained on this site and emails is intended to
provide a broad consumer understanding and knowledge of our products
offered. The information should not be considered complete or replace a
consultation or advice from a health care provider. Information obtained
by using our products is not exhaustive and does not cover all
diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Never
disregard professional medical advice.
Our Products are:
- 100% Non Toxic
- Artificial/Synthetic Fragrance Free
- BPA & Benzene Free
- Cruelty Free
- FREE OF: Pesticides, Herbicides and Synthetic Chemicals
- Formaldehyde Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Made From: Fair Trade, Ethical & Sustainable Ingredients
- Mineral Oil / Petro Chemical Free
- Paraben & Phthalate Free / Chemical Free Preservatives and Stabilizers
- Silicone / SLS / Silicate Free
- Safe for your family, your pets and the environment!
- Packaged in Environmentally Friendly Containers