Heads A Throbbin'
Organic Essential Oil Blend For Headaches & Migraines
Children 8+ years old ~ Adults
SAFE ~ PURE ~ EFFECTIVE
- 5 ml Essential Oil Blend
- 10 ml Roll on
- Organic Salt Inhaler with Blend
Best for Headaches related to:
- Muscle Spasms
- Food Allergies
- Hormonal Imbalances
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Eye Strain
- Inhalation of Synthetic Perfumes or toxic fumes
Additional Benefits to the Body:
- Stress Reduction
- Immune System Strengthener
- Stimulates Blood Circulation
- Alleviates Mental Exhaustion
- Boosts Mental Activity
Pocket Aromatherapy Salt Inhaler: (Pictured LEFT)
5 ml Essential Oil Refill (pictured RIGHT)
- Comes packaged in a 1/2 oz beautiful
glass amber bottle containing Organic Celtic salts and a side vial of
our exclusive organic aromatherapy blend.
- An alternative to traditional aromatherapy pocket inhalers with the added benefits of Sea Salts.
- Allows for 30-50 uses depending on care. See below for storage tips.
- Small, convenient and easy to use every where you go.
- Keep it in your pocket, purse, briefcase or diaper bag.
- Take it with you on airplane trips, use it in the car, or anywhere without having to deal with any liquids or other messy steps.
- May be re-freshened with our 5 ml refill bottle of the same blend.
- Storage tips: After use, clean top of
bottle before replacing lid and keep tightly sealed in a cool, dark
place. Never keep in your car.
10 ml Roll On:(Pre-diluted Ready to apply)
- Directions for use: Add 5- 10 drops into your Organic Reverence
salt inhaler, aromatherapy diffusing jewelry, room diffuser, bath or for skin application, dilute
properly (1-3%) into your carrier oil of choice.
- Best application for children
Directions for Use:
Pocket Aromatherapy Salt Inhaler: (Pictured LEFT)
10 ml Roll On:
- To disperse oils, shake vigorously for a minimum of 30 sec before each use.
- If salts have stuck to the rim of the bottle, tap jar gently on the
bottom for the salts to settle back into the bottle before inhalation.
- Keeping rim of bottle a minimum of 1 inch away from nostrils, Inhale deeply for 60 seconds up to 5 min.
- Repeat every 15-30 min until desired results are achieved; then every 2 hours or as needed for relief .
- TIPS: For pain residing more on one side of the head: Inhale through the nostril located on the same side as pain while covering other nostril with finger first.
- Discontinue use if desired results are not achieved or if you have a reaction.
- May also alternate with warm or icy compresses (whatever brings relief) on the forehead and back of the neck.
- DIRECTIONS: Roll onto temples, across forehead, back of the neck, behind the ears, wrists & under nose. CAUTION: *NOT suited for use on young children or during pregnancy. For external use only. Avoid the eye area.
- Not recommended for young children; supervise use. *10 ml roll on is best suited for use with children.
- Not For Ingestion.
- DO NOT SNORT SALTS! If accidental ingestion into the sinus cavity
occurs, flush continuously with a saline wash until salts have been
flushed out AND seek medical attention.
- THE INHALER IS NOT RECOMMENDED for use for those with COPD, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, acute respiratory infection, or other respiratory disorders, CHOOSE THE 10 ml ROLL ON INSTEAD.
- Avoid direct contact of undiluted oils with skin, eyes or mucous membranes.
- Discontinue use if reaction occurs or symptoms persist.
Age best suited for:
CHILDREN 8 + YEARS OLD & ADULTS
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We do not give medical advice. If you have questions regarding a specific medical condition or are in need of medical advice for any specific health issues, please consult your physician before purchasing any product(s). The information contained on this site and emails is intended to provide a broad consumer understanding and knowledge of our products offered. The information should not be considered complete or replace a consultation or advice from a health care provider. Information obtained by using our products is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice. Our Inhalers are not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical condition, contact your healthcare professional.
Our Products are:
- 100% Non Toxic
- Artificial/Synthetic Fragrance Free
- BPA & Benzene Free
- Cruelty Free
- FREE OF: Pesticides, Herbicides and Synthetic Chemicals
- Formaldehyde Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Made From: Fair Trade, Ethical & Sustainable Ingredients
- Mineral Oil / Petro Chemical Free
- Paraben Free / Phthalate Free / Chemical Free Preservatives and Stabilizers
- Silicone / SLS / Silicate Free
- Safe for your family, your pets and the environment!
- Packaged in Environmentally Friendly Containers